Club Booking System
Whilst we have some leeway in respect of the number of people allowed on the premises because of the galley, we are still constrained by the amount of socially-distanced seating available.
For this reason, we’re implementing a booking system to ensure that you can come into the club when arrive – and not be turned away at the door because we’ve reached capacity. That would be just awful!
- Click below to select the date of your proposed visit
- Tick the ‘Sign up’ box and click on ‘Submit and Sign Up’
- Complete your booking as follows:
- Add a comment if you’d like to
- Select the number of people in your group
- Add your name and surname
- Add your email address, and
- Click on ‘Sign up now’.
- Arrive any time during your slot or cancel it if you’re not going to make it so that someone else can take your booking.
FRIDAY MEMBERS’ NIGHT
Click HERE to book your slot for Friday evening – after 17:00.
If the weather is good (which we’re anticipating), we will increase the numbers as we can accommodate people on the balcony and in the braai area – not just inside.
Click HERE to book your slot for Sunday lunch – from 11:00 onwards. If the weather is good (which we’re anticipating), we will increase the numbers as we can accommodate people on the balcony and in the braai area – not just inside.
GBYC QUIZ NIGHT
Click HERE to book your slot for your quiz team – from 17:00 onward (closing at 21:00 sharp).
GBYC MEMBER’S BRAAI
Click HERE to book your place at the Wednesday Night Members’ braai – from 17:00 onward (closing at 21:00 sharp). Please note, this booking is for the braai area only. If you are visiting the club for a drink or pie or pizza (inside) then you don’t have to book a slot!